3M 420LH Off-White Part B Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive , 5 Gallon, 1 per case
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 420LH is a toughened, low halogen two-part epoxy. 2:1 mix ratio, 20 minute work life and handling strength in 2 hour. This product is the Base (B) part for a B/A system.
- Toughened for impact resistance
- Low halogen content meets IEC 61249-2-21 standard
- High peel and shear strength
- General industrial, sporting goods, solar energy, wind energy, composites, electronics, military, transportation and aerospace
- Joining, gluing, attaching, reparing, potting, panel bonding, adhering, and structural bonding.
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive 420LH exhibits good shear and peel strengths along with good impact and durability. It bonds extremely well to many surfaces.
|Applications||Hard Disk Drive Component Assembly|
|Container Volume||5 Gallon|
|Full Cure||24 Hours @ 72 F (22 C)|
|Hardness||75-80 Shore D|
|Industries||Transportation, Specialty Vehicle, Construction, Military & Government, General Industrial, Electronics, Consumer Goods|
|Mix Ratio Volume Base:Accelerator||2 : 1|
|Peel Strength at 72 Degrees F (22 Degrees C)||50 lb/in|
|Shear Strength at 72 Degrees F (22 Degrees C)||4500 Pound-Force Per Square Inch|
|Shelf Life in Months (from date of manufacture)||24|
|Specific Gravity||9.5 Pound Per Gallon (US)|
|Storage Temperature||72 Degree Fahrenheit|
|Time to Handling Strength||2 Hour|
|Worklife||20 grams: 15 minutes @ 72 F (22 C), 10 grams: 20 minutes @ 72 F (22 C), 5 grams: 30 minutes @ 72 F (22 C)|