Spectrum Microwave’s line of Master reference oscillators (MROs) is vibration hardened ultra low noise Crystal oscillators intended for an airborne military application. The Frequency Multiplier Oscillator (FMO) is a compact 21 channel synthesized signal generator that provides transmit and LO signals for L-band and S-Band airborne radar systems. This design incorporates a unique isolation system for exceptional phase noise performance during vibration.
● 21 Transmit channels
● 21 first LO channels
● 195 MHz fixed second LO.
● 5 MHz fixed third LO
● 5 MHz differential TTL processors clock
● All signals are coherent to an internal reference
● Frequency accuracy +/- 0.3 PPM after an 8 minute warm-up
● Residual FM noise measured 100%
● Biphase modulation on transmit and first LO
● Output Power 27 dBm min
● Output Frequency “L” through “S” Band
● Frequency Switching Time <50 ms